Monday, December 11, 2006

Hi y'all! (AKA: The Boring Introductory Post)

Dear World,

Hi! My name is CJ, and I like to crochet, sew, knit, sculpt, draw, paint, and countless other artistic and crafting activities. My other hobbies are reading, writing, watching anime, and various aspects of music. Currently I'm employed through a temp agency to monitor ATMs for a major US and international bank. Also important in my life is my sweetheart, who is called The Boy Thing. I currently live and work in the greater St Louis Area, but in my 24 years have lived in West Virginia, Arizona, Upstate New York, and Ohio.

My sense of humor is rather dry and slightly sarcastic so I don't generally direct it at people. I don't want to offend anyone, but I will definitely speak my mind.

Much love,
CJ

No comments: