Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The CJ Ruffled Scarf

On the heels of my last scarf project and determining that the project I want to make out of the yarn I have simply does not exist yet I decided to design my own scarf pattern. (I know, "oooh, challenging." Bite me.)

After frogging out my attempt at a "knitted jar" original pattern as being too painful to complete (two strands of Lamb's Pride Bulky on size 6 DPNs at a gauge so tight the wooden kneedles I was using were threatening to snap under the pressure) I decided my first pattern will be easier on my hands. It'll be a nice and quick knit, even if the planning stages are driving me batty. So many.. pretty.. stitch patterns.. Must.. type.. like.. William Shatner...

Anyway. They final product specs are a secret which is why I've been silent lately, working on it in unpublished posts.

Love you all,
CJ

No comments: