Thursday, March 15, 2007

The best laid plans..

There has been much knitting around here. Not much sewing, but some searching-for-cosplay-commission-takers-to-save-my-sanity so I suppose that counts towards getting some costumes done. (Hina Ichigo and Suiseiseki/Rozen Maiden, specifically. Also Jiraiya/Naruto.)


What I've been working on the past few days:
  1. Due 5/3 Surprise #1: 1/3 complete. (May have to completely redo due to gauge issues, but I *SWEAR* I swatched!) Entire surprise should be complete by the end of the month. I can't give more details, unfortunately, since it is a *surprise*.
  2. Due 5/3 socks: Not enough to speak of, maybe three rows.
  3. Due 10/18 Garter scarf : Uh, nothing.
  4. Due 3/19 Bears scarf: 4 rows (This should explode in the next couple of days so that I can give it to the Bears fan at work on Monday to test the length, then weave in the ends and sew it together and have it done by Wednesday.)
  5. Frogged the light blue mitten again. I'm going to have to just not use that section of the skein, it's getting worn.

I'll start adding images soon.

No comments: